What are the minimum hardware requirements?
- PandaMania is currently only running on Samsung devices.
- Minimum requirements are: Intel core i5 1.5GHz and 4GB memory.
- All standard cameras with minimum 640/480 VGA resolution are supported
What are the operating system requirements?
The supported operating systems are Windows 7 and Windows 8
What are the game setup required conditions?
- Range – 1.5m(5ft) to 2.5m(8.2ft) from camera
- Lighting – Avoid direct light on camera. Avoid complete darkness conditions.
- Playing – Only one person during calibration phase within the camera field of view. Follow the onscreen guidelines for best performance.
How do I install the game?
- Download the PandaMania to your device.
- Run the Pandamania.exe.
- Click next and follow the installation process.
For detailed instructions and screenshots refer to the user guide here
How do I start the game?
- If you are using Windows 7: open the start menu and click the “PandaMania” icon
- If you are using Windows 8: Click the Pandamania application tile at metro home.
Where can I see my score?
A score bar, located at the top of the screen shows the accumulated real-time score.
How do I score a point?
- Follow the panda moves and look for feedback on the dancing cards.
- Red frame dancing card – no success
- Green frame dancing card – partial success
- Green frame dancing card with diamonds – Perfect move.
How do I start to play?
- Start the game.
- Place hands as pictured.
- Select play button by pointing your hand directly at it.
- Wait for the play button to load (about 3 sec.).
- Start to dance
How do I exit the game?
While in menu screens press the “Exit” button for 3 seconds. While playing, simply press esc to quit the game.
How do I contact your support?
Please click here to fill and submit a contact form
How do I Uninstall the game?
Go to “Add or remove programs” in the control panel and uninstall the “Panda Mania” program
I have a problem with my PandaMania game, what should I do?
First check out our FAQ section for a solution. If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please contact our support through the contact form here. Please provide as much information about the situation as possible: Game version, operating system version, detailed description, etc.
Where can I find the user guide?
Please refer to our knowledge base section in the support home page or click here
I would like to share my feedback, what should I do?
We would like to get your feedback as it is very important to us, please submit support form here and chose Feedback in the category list
How many people can play simultaneously?
One person can play at a time
What are the game instructions?
Please click here for detailed explanation on how to play
Only one person is allowed in front of the camera
Once starting the game and through the calibration phase, only one person is allowed to be within the camera’s Field-of-View
Too close to camera
You are standing too close to the camera. Please move backwards.
Too far from camera
You are standing too far from the camera. Please move forward.
Lighting conditions are insufficient. Try to add lighting around the game area.
Too much light
Too much light around the game area. Try to dim the lights
Return to center of camera
You are too close to the camera\’s field of view border
Incompatible CPU. Check min. system requirements at website.
Your device\’s CPU doesn\’t meet the minimum requirements.
Camera is used by other application. Press ESC to quit
Your camera is used by another application. Close this application and restart the game.
No camera detected. Connect camera and restart. Press ESC to quit
Make sure your camera is connected, enabled and ready to work and then restart the game.
Computer is busy
The CPU consumption is high. For optimal usage we recommend to close some of the open applications on your device.
Problems with camera. Restart.
An unexpected problem occurred with the camera. Restart the game.